THE CENTER FOR COMPREHENSIVE CARE & DIAGNOSIS OF INHERITED BLOOD DISORDERS
If you’re a patient, or caregiver, and would like to make an appointment, contact:
Cristina Castro, Medical Office Assistant
For information about our 340B Pharmacy, contact:
Angie Vu, Pharm.D., Chief Pharmacist
If you’re a healthcare professional and would like to refer a patient, thank you for considering CIBD for your patient’s care. We coordinate care with dentists, genetic counselors, obstetricians/gynecologists, primary care practitioners, school administrators, and the Sickle Cell Disease Foundation of California. We’re here as a resource for you, and your patient.
Our patient coordinators are here to help Monday through Friday from 8a.m. to 5p.m., with the exception of holidays. To refer a patient to CIBD, please fax the following information to (714) 221-1299:
- Patient’s name, gender, age, address, phone number, e-mail
- Patient’s insurance carrier, policy number, insurance phone number
- Lab results
- Purpose of referral
- Referring physician and contact information
- Name and phone number of person sending fax
- How did you hear about CIBD?
- We will reply within 3 business days. A referral can also be called in, if you prefer.
Jeri Tucker, Clinic Operations Manager