The CIBD Pharmacy participates in the 340B Program, a federally funded discount program, available for outpatient HTCs
How does CIBD Pharmacy
enhance our patients’ lives?
with local health agencies to ensure our patients receive care and treatment during emergency and pandemic events.
with State programs by leading and participating in work groups designed to decrease the cost of medicine.
with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHSS) in the Patient Safety and Clinical Pharmacy Service Collaborative.
We Provide Continuous Care
- 24/7 customer service
- Access to all factor medications with all assay available
- Well-trained and caring staff
- Information about copay assistance programs
- Access to ancillary and medical supplies
- Home delivery of factors, medications, and ancillaries to patients
- We help schedule in-home infusion services
- Follow-ups on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis to ensure patient health
CIBD Pharmacy Facts
- A Federally Funded Comprehensive Hemophilia Treatment Center
- A licensed retail specialty pharmacy providing our patient access to medications
- A non-profit pharmacy
- We collaborate with community clinics, hospitals & other HTCs
- CIBD Pharmacy integrates medication management services
- Our pharmacy serves as a Clinical rotation site for pharmacy students to train
of 340B Program
The 340B Program allows CIBD Pharmacy to purchase clotting factors, other prescription medications and medical supplies at a discounted rate for patients.
We generate program income which is used for patient care, education, activities and supportive services and safety. The savings are passed onto our patients!